Adapted from Pins and Procrastination
* You must use actual aloe vera gel for consistency, not aloe juice or fresh aloe from a plant.
- Heat the almond oil, jojoba oil, and beeswax in double boiler until melted and combined.
- Pour oil mix into a bowl large enough to use a hand mixer.
- Let mixture cool to room temperature.
- Mix essential oils into the aloe vera gel.
- Once mixture is room temperature, slowly add aloe vera gel using the hand mixer to whip it. Add aloe gradually to desired consistency.
- Put in a container with a tight lid. Apply to face and neck.