Adapted from Natural Beauty Alchemy by Fifi M. Maacaron
- 1 tsp vegetable gylcerin
- 1 ounce (30 ml) hydrosol, like rosewater or geranium water*
- 1 ounce (30 ml) aloe vera juice
- 1 ounce (30 ml) castile soap
*If you are prone to acne, use witch hazel instead of hydrosol
- Add glycerin to hydrosol and aloe vera juice. Stir.
- Add mixture to soap in a thin stream, whisking continuously by hand.
- Allow product to settle and transfer to pump bottle.
- Shake briefly before pumping. Wet face, pump once or twice, and rub over face and neck until foamy.
- Rinse and pat face dry.