Adapted from Natural Beauty Alchemy by Fifi M. Maacaron
- 1 tsp grated beeswax
- 1 ounce (30 ml) shea butter
- 1 ounce (30 ml) apricot kernel oil
- 1 ounce (30 ml) jojoba oil
- 10 drops grapefruit or lemon essential oil
- Melt wax and butter in double boiler over low heat. Add apricot kernel and jojoba oils one at a time, in thin stream, whisking continuously.
- Turn off heat and add grapefruit essential oil before mixture starts to solidify.
- When thoroughly blended, transfer to sanitized glass jar, and cool to room temperature before putting on lid.
- Rub quarter-sized amounts on dry areas of body.