Adapted from Natural Beauty Alchemy by Fifi M. Maacaron
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 ounce (30 ml) vegetable glycerin
- 2 ounces (60 ml) castile soap
- 5 drops essential oil (optional)
- Place small bowl in pot filled with hot water. Add honey and glycerin, whisking together.
- Remove bowl from water and place another containing castile soap. Pour honey-glycerin into soap, whisking vigorously.
- Cool to room temperature and transfer to pump bottle.
- Wet face and neck. Pump once or twice into hands. Rub wet hands together to dilute cleanser and apply to face and neck.
- Wipe off with cotton ball, rinse with lots of water and pat dry.