Thanks for your support in the launch of www.my27days.com. Today’s entry is short but sweet as I play catchup at home. This week has been exhausting and exhilarating. I am dried out, tired out and running out of homemade cosmetics. But, I have learned a lot:
The average human head has 100,000 hairs. Mine are all pretty clean for now.
- You can put your smoothie on your face but should not put your cosmetics in your smoothie.
- Kids can be neglected for six days straight and they will survive.
- You can Tweet to only one follower but it’s kind of like the tree falling in the forest. (Help! Please follow me on Twitter at my27days.)
- Celebrities who claim they “only ever use coconut oil on their face” are most certainly full of shit.
- The difference between a single person writing a blog and a mother writing a blog is Starbucks and the McDonald’s Play Place.
- You can scrub your body with just about anything but if it seems too much like a breakfast food, don’t put it on your face.
Now, I need to research and cook up some goods to get me through this week without losing my sanity. Thanks for the suggestions some of you have offered. If anyone wants to join me for the rest of the cosmetic withdrawal challenge, I welcome you. Twenty days to go! In the meantime, enjoy your Monday! Think of me up to my elbows in oils and essence, stinking up my house and destroying my kitchen.