Adapted from the Website Homemade for Elle
- 1/2 cup of oatmeal
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 15 drops Lavender essential oil
- 15 drops Tea Tree essential oil
- 1 tsp dried lavender (optional)
- Run oatmeal through the blender to break it up, but not too powdery.
- Transfer oatmeal into bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients. Dried lavender is optional.
- Stir to combine all ingredients. Add more honey if necessary to combine.
- Transfer the scrub to a small plastic or glass container with a lid.
- Use as you would any other facial scrub/cleanser. One batch should last 2 weeks, if used daily.