Adapted from Wellness Mama
- 1/2 cup Shea Butter
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Butter or Mango Butter
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup light oil (like almond, jajoba or olive)
- Optional: 10-30 drops of essential oils of choice (I prefer none)
- Combine all ingredients except essential oils in a double boiler.
- Bring to medium heat and stir constantly until all ingredients are melted.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Move to fridge, let cool 1 hour or until starting to harden.
- Use a hand mixer to whip for 10 minutes until fluffy.
- Return to fridge for 10-15 minutes to set.
- Store in a glass jar with a lid and use as you would regular lotion or body butter. It may soften and need to be kept in fridge.