Adapted from Natural Beauty Alchemy by Fifi M. Maacaron
- 2 ounces (60 ml) softened full-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 20 drops (1 ml) wheat germ oil
- 20 drops (1 ml) grapefruit juice
- 1 egg white (optional)
- gauze strips (optional)
- Soften cheese at room temperature. Flatten with fork.
- Mix in remaining ingredients one at a time.
- Spread directly on clean face and neck with spatula or between double layers of gauze. (Prep gauze ahead of time by cutting 4 double-layered rectangles for forehead and neck, and 4 double-layered circles for cheeks)
- Let absorb for 20 minutes. Remove gauze pads and rinse.
- Repeat mask weekly to sustain and protect skin.